Well we are still waiting on Delmi's birth certificate to get to the agency. They say any day now and then we are on our way!!! We got some papers about Delmi's birth mother and her. She got a 8.9 on her Apgar score, which is really good.
We are also thinking about starting our plans for a visit trip. We know that we are going to go during Christmas to spend her first Christmas with her, but I don't know if we can't wait that long. So we were thinking about going over Thanksgiving too! That is a lot of flying, which I hate.
This weekend...
Dad and Gloria came over to see our house and we went out to lunch. It was a good afternoon and it was good to see them. They have been very supportive about the adoption and for that we are grateful. They bought Addisyn a beautiful Amish handmade quilt. I took some pictures of it and we will post them.
Middlename Baby Mamma Drama...
Well, we can't decide we thought we would be ok not to use either of her birth names, but when we got her pictures it changed. I don't know why our minds changed, but they did. So I guess we have to decide between Delmi and Yadira. We can't decide and I don't think we will be able to decide any time soon. We were also thinking about using her birthmother's name when we receive that information.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Progress....
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment