CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

DNA, DNA, DNA...

Did you hear we have DNA authorization and they charged our credit card. So we are getting somewhere!!! We are going to be able to see her for Xmas.

This is also the first time the birthmother sees the baby so this is the most likely time that the birthmother changes her mind. We will let you know when we are sure that it has been taken and what the results are.
till then....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope the birthmother DOESN'T change her mind!!!!!!!!
Love ya
Aunt Jojo

Anonymous said...

Whow I didn't realize that you would have to see the birth mother.I would have thought that after sending the monies for so many of the legal fees that you would have a clear way for little Addysons adoption.(Ihope I spelled her name right).
Glad you will be able to go at the holiday time to see her. Lots of HUGS, from Grama Gloria and Grampa Joe