Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had my sister's family and grandpa over. This was my first time cooking Thanksgiving dinner and if I do say so myself it turned out really well. Everything except the gravy that is because I had no idea how to make gravy and let's just say that it was a difficult thing to do. Other than that it was great. The only thing missing was Addisyn, but she will be here for next Thanksgiving. That is how I think of everything, this time next year she will be here for this or for that.
Nothing new on the case, but we are hoping we will get our usual Friday update. Although we aren't holding our breath on the update because of the holiday weekend.
Keep you updated.
till then....
Thursday, November 23, 2006
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment