CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

A new comment....

Since much isn't going on with the adoption I get excited by the smallest things!!!
We got another comment from my sister, Jozett. It was very sweet and we really appreciate being support by family and friends. We have found that some people are more supportive than others, but we expected that. Hopefully EVERYONE will be supportive when our little angel gets home. If some people aren't supportive then it will be thier loss.

I can't beleive that in almost a month (if all goes right) we will be going to visit our daughter. I hope before then we get updated medicals and pictures, but who knows if we will. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that the DNA is done in time for us to spend Christmas with our daughter.

Tomorrow is election day and we are of course going to vote. I told Jenny that if Proposal 3 passes then we are moving to state that has a smaller population of rednecks!!!!

0 comments: