CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Our Visit Trip is actually going to happen!!!

We have gotten the ok from our agency to go to visit from Jan 11-20. We are so excited to go and we will have a lot of pictures when we get back. We will also have video when we get back.

We have been getting ready to go on our trip and working on our new business. We have been pretty busy.

This was the last New Years without a baby and we were planning on staying home, but Kristen talked us into going out and painting the town red. Jenny was the Designated Driver and I was the drunk!!! We all had a really good time until a fight broke out around 2 am, and we left because as someone once said nothing good happens after 2 am!!

I didn't want to start a new post, but I wanted to say that it is going to be 79 degrees while we are in Guatemala!!!
Here we come land of eternal spring.

Anway I won't be posting until we get back from our trip. (unless something important happens)
till then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you guys to get back! I want to hear everything and see pictures! Love Nicole and MJ

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you guys to get back! I want to hear everything and see pictures! Love Nicole and MJ