Well next week marks 8 weeks in PGN. UGHHHH! I can hardly stand it and I think Jenny is sick of me whinning about it! I want my little girl home. I miss her so much and it is getting harder and harder getting through each day. With everything that is looming in regards to Guatemalan adoptions, and the reports that have been circulating it certainly doesn't put our minds at ease.
On a good note though we finally got Maria's address right so we can send our packages to her. We are sending her clothes, toys, and gifts for Maria eventhough she said that she didn't want anything. I can't help but send her things she is a wonderful woman who is taking excellent care of our daughter. I really hope that she will be a grandma to Mia and we can visit her.
We will keep this updated to let anyone if there is anyone : ) know when we hear some news.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Still in Pgn...
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment