CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy, busy, and really busy

We have had a busy weekend. We had our friends over for dinner on Friday and had a great time with them and their 2 Guatemalan darlings. Then Saturday we went to lunch with Grandpa and Sunday we had my nephews birthday party! Happy Birthday to Jimmy!

Mia was hanging onto something the other day standing up and let go for a second! She has also been great walking while assisted, I think she will be walking before we know it!

Now onto some Mia cuteness!



Isn't she just a doll...what a big girl!



She LOVES petting the cats.



The grim reaper is BACK!! Also, check out the shirt...she is an Adidas Princess!
I hope Uncle Deanie sees this and sees the Adidas Princess this one goes out to you Uncle Deanie!



She still has her sickle in her hand!



Hi, Hi....who's there? who's on my camera cord phone?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You are the funniest blogger I have ever come across.