CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 07, 2007

Mama's Little Sidekick!

So I have decided to start blogging. I don't know why, but I guess it seems like the thing to do. I read other peoples blogs, but I am not sure why anyone would want to to read mine. If I include enough pictures of Mia then someone will read it besides me.

Anyway onto the important stuff, Mia! I got her this shirt that says Mama's Little Sidekick and it is true. She is like my little sidekick she goes with me everywhere and keeps me company. So I took some pictures of her in her cute new shirt and while I was trying to get a cute picture I was burning the rice for dinner. You may ask how do you burn rice (Jenny did) well I was suppose to be browning the vernecilli and instead I was burning it. Oh well, it turned out ok, I suppose.


Here are one of the pictures I took while burning the rice. Check out the shirt! Isn't she just adorable.



Mia thought the sausage was sooo good she just had to put it in her hair. Can you see the sausage in her hair? She is such a goof!





She's not getting the sausage out of her hair she is getting the darn pony tail holder out. She pulls her pig tails out when she is mad at me!




Now she's really mad. She is pulling both pigs tails out!




Her new favorite place to play and check out her hair. UGH!



Still playing under the table and her new favorite toy a bottle of foot spray. She will carry it everywhere and shake it around and laugh!


0 comments: