Mia was taking a bath. She loves to take baths and she would stay in the tub all day if we would let her. We were trying a new bedtime routine so we starting giving her a bath before bed, which turned out to be a very bad idea! I guess instead of the bath relaxing her it gets her going and makes her hyper. I guess the pictures say it all!
This is what we call her Squiggy look!
Can you tell she loves taking a bath?!?

I think she does this just to make Mama Jenny nervous!

This is what she does when you tell her how cute she is! She squints her eyes like this. One time we were in line at the grocery store and a lady told her how cute she was and she squinted her eyes. The lady said, "How did you teach her to do that?" I don't know, but it sure is cute!

After bath getting dressed and of course smiling and having a good time! Check out her onesie it says princess.

I think she does this just to make Mama Jenny nervous!
This is what she does when you tell her how cute she is! She squints her eyes like this. One time we were in line at the grocery store and a lady told her how cute she was and she squinted her eyes. The lady said, "How did you teach her to do that?" I don't know, but it sure is cute!
After bath getting dressed and of course smiling and having a good time! Check out her onesie it says princess.
1 comments:
Mia is a bath cutie!!! Your pictures are wonderful, Gwen and Jenny! Love the xmas photos too!
Cjrogers from the board.
Post a Comment