CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 09, 2008

FFF



Our first Christmas picture in Jan of 07. We were looking at pics a while ago and we laughed SO hard at this picture because we thought she was the most beautiful baby EVER and she looks like a little sumo wrestler. Of course she is still cute, but I think we may have had our love goggles on!



Christmas Dec 07



On our pick up trip, June 07



Pick up trip again.



One of the first real smiles we ever captured on camera.



Right after we got home in July.



First birthday.



First birthday again.



Just relaxing.



Just loving Mia.




We can't forget Mia's foster mother, Maria! Look how happy she looks. It still breaks my heart, it took SO long for her to look that happy with us. We can never thank Maria for everything she did for Mia and how much she loved her.

We also can't forget Mia's, birth mother. I can't put into words what Mia means to us and I can't put into words what a great loss if must be for you to not have your precious daughter in your life. For you to not know how she is, whether or not she is happy and cared for. It must weigh on your mind more than I can ever imagine. I vow that this will be the year you will know how much we love your precious daughter, because we will find you.

Happy Mother's day everyone!





4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love you guys! You are so cute and so crazy about Mia just like we're crazy over Skylar! I hope you have an AWESOME Mother's Day !

PS The Vibrator Shirt is a character from Yo Gabba Gabba I made as a joke, Sky's is another one from the show.

Kathy said...

Great pictures!! Mia is so lucky to have such wonderful Mommies! She is so adorable and did not look like a sumo!!

Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

You guys make such a beautiful family!! I love reading your blog. I hope you both have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Hugs, Jules17 (from a.com)

One Busy Momma said...

Happy Mother's Day to both of you!!!


Denise (PackGirl)