CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

8 things...

So I was tagged by Kelly, Skylars mom.

8 things I am passionate about...

1. Mia
2. My animals
3. Guatemala
4. having more kids, like 4 total : )
5. animal rights
6. gay rights
7. anti-George Bush
8. salsa

8 Things I want to do before dying

1. win the lottery
2. give 1/2 my lottery winnings to Mayan Families
3. do mission work in Guatemala
4. travel to Europe
5. go to school to become a psychiatrist
6. be a grandma
7. get married (to Jenny)
8. having more kids

8 Things I say often

1. Shit
2. Nice (telling Mia not to pull the cats fur)
3. So on my forum today
4. shut up
5. Muy Bonita
6. Please don't.....(fill in the blank) drink the dog's water or whatever she is doing...
7. Mia Rey
8. Oh God

8 Books I've read lately

1. Big Bird and his Shapes
2. Red, Blue I like you
3. Brown Bear
4. Elmo goes to bed
5. Elmo goes to the circus
6. Hungry Caterpillar
7. And Tango makes three
8. Fiesta


Movies I have watched 8 or more times
please note these are not my favorite movies

1. Twister
2. Natural Born Killers
3. Pretty in Pink
4. Monty Python Search for the hold Grail
5. White men can't jump
6. Wedding Planner
7. 20 first dates
8. Men in Black


8 people I am tagging....
1. Jules
2. Denise
3. Tara
4. Julie
5. Samantha (if you are feeling up to it : )
6. Kelly (Kemry's mom)
7. Donna
8. I don't have an 8th person.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY Wasn't that fun???? LOL

Donna said...

Umm, okay I'll try but you always seem much better at being creative - anti bush and salsa? tee hee hee!!

4 kids!?! Okay! Are you still looking for flights?

lovingourtwoguys said...

I would love to do mission work in Guatemala too!!

I have done a lot of campaigning here in the city for animals rights - to make mistreatment a felony instead of a misdemeanor. They so need our voices!!

On the books, Brown Bear rocks!! Have you read Miss Mia Gossie yet? I'll bet she loves it!