The last night we played in the lobby again but mostly just "our" gang! Here are a few pics I stole off of our new friends blog! Their son Joey is adorable and his parent's are pretty cool too!

Part of our lobby posse'

Mia getting a hug from a younger man.

and a kiss!
On Day 3 we played at the windy beach! The sand was blowing so hard that it felt like a microdermabrasion. I got sand in my bloody mary too, which didn't make me too happy.

Here is Sky and her adorable bathing suit and check out her beautiful hair! I am so jealous.
Part of our lobby posse'
Mia getting a hug from a younger man.
and a kiss!
On Day 3 we played at the windy beach! The sand was blowing so hard that it felt like a microdermabrasion. I got sand in my bloody mary too, which didn't make me too happy.

Here is Sky and her adorable bathing suit and check out her beautiful hair! I am so jealous.









8 comments:
Gwen and Jenny,
It was great meeting you guys at Guatoberfest! Mia is absolutely beautiful! Hope to see you next year.
Janel and Ava
You'll have to watch those two in a few years when they meet again at Gfest!! LOL!! Photos of kissing kids/babies are too cute!!
OMG that is a beautiful picture of me !!!!! NOT !!!!!!!!!OMG !!!!!!!! LOL
I wanna go back!!! I wanna do it again!!
boo hoo hoo
And I've decided you all need to FLY out here to set up Ebay. It's a business write-off.
wow i think that sand in your bloody mary might even be worse than sand in your bathing suit!
Well, I wish we were back there at the beach. I LOVE the tutu bathing suits.
Joey is just achin' to kiss Mia again.
Mia has quite and adorable group of boyfriends!! And love the tutu bathing suits. So cute. Sand sucks in a Bloody Mary!
WOW!! That looks awesome! Almost tempting enough for us to go next year. Maybe we can work out a compromise?
Mia is a total honey sweetheart angel baby, as usual.
Sand is your bloody Mary is just wrong. See? You should have been like me and had a Cosmo. LOL That is hilarious about the microdermabrasion too!! Such sweet pics!
Post a Comment