Well our POA is officially in Guatemala and is being translated. I think that my other post may have said that, but now it is officially there.
So November 4th is Jenny and my 5 year anniversary! It is hard to beleive that we have been together for 5 years. We are more in love than ever. Ok enough mushy stuff....
So we booked our tickets to Guatemala for December 20 - 30. We are so excited to meet her and hold her. The airline tickets were almost $800 a piece, but it will be worth it.
We are getting addresses together for our baby shower. Yes we are having a baby shower because we are going to have a baby. So we are planning on sometime at the end of January because we will be back from our visit and it is after Christmas.
That is it for now.
Friday, October 20, 2006
POA in Guatemala
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are the most wonderful person I have ever met, and you are going to make a wonderful mom.
Love,
Jen
Wow. I had no idea you guys have been together that long.
And your anniversary is the day after my sister Faith's wedding!
I'm actually going to be in Michigan at the end of January. My sister Tanya is getting married on the 20th, and she wants me to stay for a week to watch the house and kids while she's on her honeymoon. My mother works too much and Uncle Eddie can't be trusted to care for them.
Although I can't promised I can be trust to not kill him, but that's another story.
Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys while I'm there! I was sorry I couldn't see you this summer when I was in Michigan. The day we went out to dinner was really nice, and I'd like to do it again.
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
~Viki
Post a Comment