Well apparently people were reading this and couldn't post a comment because I had the settings wrong. So now you can so post away!!
We found out her birthname is spelled Delmy Yanira Cruz Gonzalez a little different than Delmi Yadira Cruz Gonzales.
Her birthmother's name is Aura Consuleo Cruz Gonzales and she is 34 years old. Addisyn was born in Jalapa Guatmela about 70 miles from the capitol Guatemala City.
All of our documents are there include our Power of Attorney and we are waiting DNA Authorization and an interview with the birth mother and a social worker. This should take about a month and half.
Our baby girl is 1 month old tomorrow. We are hoping to get updated pictures and medical updates very soon.
I will be looking forward to seeing everyone's comments like Kristen, Linda, Jozett, and Jennifer. I think those would be the people who are reading it the most often. Maybe even Nicole (AKA Dude)!!
Anyway we should have another update by the end of this week although we don't exspect much progress.
Monday, October 16, 2006
You can leave a comment now!!!
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just checking to see if this works! I know I am a dumb!!
Dude, I'm reading. Love the updates.
Post a Comment