CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Problem with DNA????

What you say????
Yes there was a problem with the DNA the birthmother showed up for the appointment, but there was a problem. The specimens never made it to the lab. Other than that we don't really know anything else. We have a new test rescheduled for Thursday December 14th.

So another words we won't be going on our trip as scheduled. On a good note, which is ver difficult to find, we may still be able to go over Xmas. Our director (of the agency) said that the earliest we should expect the results is the 22nd. So if we do get them on the 22nd then we will book our flights and leave bright and early on the 23rd. It should be very interesting because Jenny and I cannot stand not knowing what is going on and we are people who have to plan ahead. I guess we won't have much of a choice on whether or not to plan ahead.

Adoption is difficult and it tests your nerves, wills, and sanity. This is a test and I am not sure that I am going to pass.
Keep you updated.
till then...

0 comments: