We don't know. We don't know when we are going. We could be going the 22nd or waiting and going the 28th. Who knows?
I just hope we get the results back in time to go the 22nd so that we can be with her for Christmas.
So I was just looking at this adoption website and they had this video and it said that there are over 100 million orphaned children in this world. It also said that 15 million children die each year of malnutrition. That is 15 million. It is something I can't even wrap my head around. The video showed children in Africa, and it was heart wrenching. Jenny and I have talked about our next adoption, eventhough this one isn't anywhere near completion, and I am pretty sure we will do an African county. I think that these are the children in the most need and that is all that matters. Plus Guatemala is suppose to be closing adoptions in the end of 2007 so that won't be an option. I want to have a big family if we can afford it comfortably and Jenny agrees. Who know we may be some of those crazy people with 10 kids.
15 million children die of starvation each year.
It puts my problems and maybe everyone else's in perspective.
We will keep you updated.
till then.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Well we are....
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment