CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A family event

Today my family came over for dinner and to celebrate Christmas. We had dinner and Mia entertained us with her giggles and yelling to be sure that everyone was paying all their attention to her . Then we opened up the presents. It was a good time had by all.




Mia opening her presents



Mia sitting in her new chair and holding her new Elmo.



Mia with her Uncle Jim, cousin Jimmy, and Aunt Jozett in the corner.



Mia with Great Grandpa Harold. My grandpa is 90 years old.





No she isn't really drinking a diet coke, but isn't it a cute picture!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diet Coke Rules!
The bad part about this situation, is now I can't have a diet coke in a can anywhere near her without her pointing and grunting at it - because SHE WANTS IT!!!
9 times out of 10 I have to admit I give it to her..... Spoiled? Nah.....