CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm cheating

Ok am cheating a bit. I am back dating my posts, because I really want to share these pictures and story. So please forgive me.

I was making homemade noodles for Christmas Eve with Jenny's family. It takes a long time and because there are 9 people to feed for dinner I had to make A LOT of noodles. While I was making the noodles Mia was entertaining herself by stirring some make believe soup. She sat there stirring her imaginary soup for at least an hour. It was so cute. Then I gave her a strainer and she put it on her head and crawled around with it on her head! She is such a doll.



Here she is stirring her soup.



and Mia crawling around with a strainer on her head. Why will she keep a strainer on her head, but not a headband or hat?



What is this thing doing on my head?

0 comments: