CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Oh God, Oh God

Oh God. I think I said that 100 times today. No I didn't win the lottery, but something did happen!

So I was making Mia some eggs and cooking some cinnamon rolls for for me. Mia was crawling around on the floor and all of a sudden she got really quiet, which every parent knows is NOT a good thing. So I went to see what she was into thinking that maybe she just got into the drawers that are in the bench in our hallway. I was hoping that she was emptying the contents onto the floor and not getting into something else. One could have only hoped for that scenario. SoI stepped out around the wall to see my baby girl with cat vomit on her hands, pants, shirt, and YES you guessed it her FACE. Not just her face, but smeared around her mouth. Yes, like she ate it!!! She had eaten the cat vomit! The cat vomit was in her mouth and she put it there! So that is when the Oh God's began. My first instinct was to grab the camera and take a picture, but I didn't know where the camera was so I didn't. Is that bad of me? Anyway, I quickly picked her up and brought her to the sink and tried to wash it off her hands and face. Then I grabbed 10 wash clothes and started cleaning her face and hands with those, but it still wasn't coming off enough. All the while saying Oh god over and over. Jenny was upstairs trying to sleep , but I think all my commotion woke her up. I decided that wash clothes and the sink weren't going to do. I needed to go all the way and put in the bath tub. So I rushed her upstairs, undressed her, and put her in the tub. I washed her and she was finally clean. Thankfully she loves to suck on the wash clothes in the bath tub so she cleaned the inside of her mouth. Jenny finally yelled from the bedroom, "what is the problem?" I told her that HER daughter just ate cat vomit. She said, "I wondered why you said Oh God SO many times" then we both decided that vomit was better than poop!

Sorry there are no pictures this time : )

2 comments:

Donna said...

Okay, first - the blog, Love it!! Love all the pictures! Mia is simply adorable!

Secondly, Oh my God! LOL We, too have had our dangerous calls with the animals, um, "stuff" but so far nothing has happened....that we "know" of!!

Kathy said...

All I can say is Ewwww!!