HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!
It is hard to believe that it is 2008. Where did 2007 go? All in all it was a great year. Our baby girl came home to us. Jenny and I were trying to think of another reason that 2007 was a great year, but we couldn't come up with anything that even compares to Mia coming home. Maybe in 2008 we will start another adoption! That is if the money falls out of the sky!
On December 30th Mia has been home for 6 months! It seems like she has always been here with us.
Now onto some more Mia cuteness!
Mia and I sleeping. Well, I was sleeping until I heard the camera dinging.
This is how we sleep. How can anyone not want to cuddle with her?
'
I think cosleeping is just the best thing ever. I don't know why some people don't like it.
Mia's favorite thing to do is romp around on our beds. She just laughs and crawls around.
Still playing on our beds. For those of you who don't know we have 2 queen sized matresses on the floor. Mia and I (Gwen) sleep on one mattress while Jenny the dog and cat sleep on the other. So she has a lot of room to play on the beds!
She is still having fun. Can you see me in the background? Can you tell I just woke up from a nap? See the difference in children and adults. I wake up groggy and Mia wakes up happy and energetic!
Mia stopping from her fun to pose and look beautiful for the camera. I think it worked!
We woke up to 8+ inches of snow on New Year's day so we bundled Mia up and she "played" outside for a whole 5 minutes. She really just sat there and then decided that she wanted to eat the snow so she just fell over
Mia feeling the snow.
I don't think she is too happy with the cold weather and snow Doesn't she look like she is saying, "HELLO I am from Guatemala. You know the land of eternal spring. Why am I out in this white stuff?"
4 comments:
She is the most precious snow bunny I have ever seen.
Mia is an adorable snow bunny! John co-sleeps with me too. And I have to say I like your idea of 2 mattresses. Currently I share my full size bed with John and 2 cats. I think we need a bigger bed!
Thanks for your comments on my blog, I think your little Mia is absolutely adorable too. I sent you an email but it bounced back, feel free to email me at cpeckys@hotmail.com.
Cara
dudes...wait until you start potty training and Mia "washes" her hands in the toilet. That was the funniest about the cat vomit, only because it wasn't MJ! They always leave you wondering! Happy 2008!
Post a Comment