Today we went to the mall to find us outfits to wear to the Addy awards. The theme is red carpet...great! So we first went to Macy's and I found this really cute dress it was black with white polka dots and $89, which I didn't think was too bad, but I wasn't totally sold on spending $89. So we went to some other stores and we ended up at JcPenny. Just when we were about to leave the dress section I spotted the EXACT same dress that was at Macy's! It was $70! Not too bad, but then it was 30% off so it was $50!!! So I bought it I saved $49 for the EXACT same dress.
We decide that we are going to go to one more store and then head home, but first we were going to go to Auntie Anne's and get a pretzel and a lemonade. So we get our pretzels and lemonade for $10 - when did pretzels and lemonades start costing $10? Anyway, we went to sit down at a bench in the middle of the mall to eat our pretzels. Jenny breaks off a piece of hers and feeds it to Mia and Mia spits it out, which is unusual, because it is crap food and Mia loves crap food! Then Mia gets this really weird look on her face and then it happens....she throws up. It is just coming and coming. Jenny cups her hand under Mia's mouth and I run back to Auntie Annes' to get some napkins. Mia is crying and still throwing up when I get back. Jenny has it all over her and so does Mia. It was SO horrible. Luckily Mia was wearing a onesie and sweater (the sweater was in the stroller not on the puking baby) so we took her shirt off and cleaned her face off and scooped her up and started a mad dash to the car. I carried my pukey smelling crying baby girl to the car. If you know me you know I CANNOT stand puke. We get to the car and race home at top speed to be sure the same doesn't happen in the car. It doesn't. We get home and Mia is SO sick she threw up 5 more times and was so sad and she had a fever. She just wanted me to hold her. After she was done throwing up she started smiling and wanted to get down to play and "seemed" fine. She hasn't thrown up since and she acts like she feels ok, but she still has a fever.
This was our first experience with this type of sick and it was an experience!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Purchases, Pretzels, and Puke
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Mia! I hope she feels better soon. It amazes me that they can throw up so much and then act like nothing happened.
Good deal on your dress too!
Poor poor Mia !!!Skylar has only thrown up twicw and it was awful !!!We were at the mall too, in the Disney Store. Its amazing and disgusting and I hope it never happens again !!!LOL
Post a Comment