So I have some news. We heard from Benjamin, who called Maria for us, and Maria still has Jose Juan! She said we need to call Guierillmo and talk to him so we can adopt Jose Juan. She has wanted us to adopt him since we met her on our visit trip. The only problem is that adoptions are closed right now. Well, we have decided (or Jenny has agreed) that when/if adoptions open and if the new system that is in place will allow then we are going to start the process to adopt Jose Juan. If that doesn't happen or if for some reason we can't adopt him then we are going to help Maria to adopt him. We haven't talked to her about it, but I am sure that is what she would want too. So right now we are hoping and praying that we have the opportunity to become this sweet little boys parents. I will likely be calling Guierillmo this week sometime to let him know and see what he has to say.
I thought I would post a pic of our hopefully soon to be son! So here he is! We think he is adorable!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
A New Baby boy
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OMG!!! That is great news and what a little cutie! I hope you are able to adopt him. I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys!
OMG I will keep you in my prayers.
WOW WOW WOW HE IS SO SO SO CUTE. I really hope you get to adopt him. Shoot me an email so I can email you when I hear anything from Guatemala. HUGS Candy
WOW!! Oh my gosh! That is too exciting! Congratulations! He is such a doll, keep us updated! I want a girl, so if and when adoptions open up I'll do it again right along with you! And then we'll have to move closer and play together all the time!
I want pictures of the fancy dresses and BIG night. You betta blog that for us!
And how is Mia feeling? Gary always seems to escape being puked on and I always seem to be the one getting nailed! yuk!
I forgot to say he is soooooo cute!!!! And you've been tagged , if you want to do it . You don't have to though. :) Go to my blog for the details
Post a Comment