The snow melted a few days ago and hasn't returned, which revealed the leaves in our yard. So today we spent the afternoon getting the massive amounts of leaves picked up out of our yard. I have NEVER had leaves in my yard during January. Without getting into a rant...oh, who am I kidding this will turn into a rant : ) Before Mia came home we hired a lawn service company the same company who does most of the houses around us. They started in June and were suppose to service our lawn until fall including picking up our leaves, but they did everyone else's leaves and didn't touch ours. Then they billed us an extra $60 for "fall clean up" I called and they said it was because they, "got their leaf blowers out" I didn't argue with them, but Jenny and I decided to pick the leaves up today. Mia was sleeping for part of it, but she woke up and I brought her outside with us. She at sticks, grass and leaves, which she thought was GREAT!
We brought the snow shovel out to help us scoop up the mulch and Mia thought that she should take a ride on the shovel!







1 comments:
Cute post!! I'm so glad you're blogging now, I get to Mia SO often. Yay!
Post a Comment