CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

One year ago this week

It is hard to believe that one year ago this week is the first time we met Mia! She was almost 4 months old and still remember that moment when I first saw her and her big brown eyes. She was wrapped in a yellow blanket and she was wearing a white bonnet. Maria was holding her and she was sleeping. She looked so sweet, like an angel. I remember feeling scared, happy, and I wasn't sure Jenny and I could take care of a baby for a whole week. We thought she was the most beautiful thing we had ever seen and she was! I didn't want the week to end , but when it did we were both very sad. I would do it all over again! here are some pics of then and now.



I love this close up of her face.



Me loving my precious chunky monkey!



Mamma Jenny and Mia



Couldn't resist posting this one! Isn't she SO cute!



She is looking at me like, "SERIOUSLY mom are you taking a picture of me NOW?"




Smiling at Mamma Gwen




Getting smooches from Mamma Gwen.



Here are some pics from tonight. I thought I would get the black sheet out and take some pics of Mia. I always think she looks SO pretty when she gets out of the bath and she only has on her white onesie. It didn't go over so well, because she wouldn't sit still.



Isn't she a beautiful girl!



A close up!


2 comments:

Donna said...

Ohmygosh - I never saw Baby pics of Mia, what a doll and what a complete chunky monkey!! How cute!

Those pics from tonight look great, too. It's something about a fresh bath and a onesie, isn't it? I'm infatuatured with Austin and Logan's thighs. Can't get enuff!

Hae I mentioned I'm SO glad you're bloggin'!

Kathy said...

Doesn't time go by so fast? Mia was adorable then and even more now.