So Mia and I started a music class. It started this Wednesday and we signed up with our friend's Jonquil and Rosa. Rosa is adopted from Guatemala (17 mo old) and also has a brother (3 yr old) that is from Guatemala. We met Jonquil and her husband Scott through our agency's yahoo group and they live 10 minutes away! We have actually became pretty good friends with them. So anyway back to music class....the class is every Wednesday at 9:15 am. Yes 9:15 am. Last Wednesday was one of the coldest days this year. The wind was blowing 50+ miles an hour and the wind chill was something like 15 below zero. So we braved the cold and made it to class. We were the first one's there and then Jonquil and Rosa showed up then a cute little boy and his mom and another girl and her mom. We all sat there talking and before you knew it, it was 9:30 then 9:45, then 10:00 and there was no instructor. So we were all a little annoyed and people that worked there kept on poking their heads in and not saying anything and then walking away. It was all very strange. Then a man shows up and asks if we are the 10:00 class we said, "no we are the 9:15 class dumb ass." (still inspiring me Kelly : ) well we didn't say dumb ass, but I am sure we were all thinking it! He said oh, I just the "new" list I called everyone from last term at 7:00 am to let them know that I was sick and because of the weather I cancelled the class. The funny part is that those people were from LAST term so he called a bunch of people at 7:00 am who weren't even in the class! So he came in for the 10:00 class even though he was sick and the "weather" kept him from coming in. The weather as in he didn't want to get out of bed because it was too freaking cold so he stayed in his warm cozy bed until he felt like getting up! So we didn't even have music class on our first day of music class.

Mia and I before music class. Apparently when I take a pic of us I have a double chin, oh who am i kidding I do have a double chin!

Mia before class! Don't know what kind of smile she was doing, but it is funny!

Mia in the class room for music class.

Jenny had her hair done Thursday night so Mia ans I were playing with her bows while we were waitng for her to come home.

It's her halo because she is an angel.

Sitting in her big girl chair.

this si Mia's new place to play on the fire place.

Of course we don't have a fire going !
3 comments:
What a jerk for not showing up! Well it sounds like you had fun anyway! Maybe next time there will be music too. Mia looks so cute with her halo and in her big girl chair.
WHAT A DUMB ASS!!!! I too love my pictures lately because not only do I have a double chin or two, I have these rolls in my mid section that are just darling!!!LOLI love Mia's halo and her big girl chair looks cozy!!!!
Mia is too darn cute in her halo! Music class (when it actually happens...lol) sounds like a blast :) PS....I love your silver whiskered doggie, too.
Post a Comment