MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Family history - Genealogy software
I love it , How weird I did the same thing go check it out!!!!
Too fun! I tried for me and John. I got Ai Otsaka - Who?? Leave it to me to look like a D-list celebrity! John got 50 Cent!!
Omg I am such a nerd and apparently a moron because I thought that Redi-Whip was not only delicious but nutritious...HEEHEE I am kidding!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it , How weird I did the same thing go check it out!!!!
Too fun! I tried for me and John. I got Ai Otsaka - Who?? Leave it to me to look like a D-list celebrity! John got 50 Cent!!
Omg I am such a nerd and apparently a moron because I thought that Redi-Whip was not only delicious but nutritious...HEEHEE I am kidding!!
Post a Comment