CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 07, 2008

FFF




This is one of my fav pics of Mia. She looks so serious!

I have been so busy lately I don't have time to download pics then go through all the hoopla to get them onto the blog. You know between watching tv, napping, playing, playing on my computer, reading other people's blogs, morphing myself (and Jenny) into "celebrities" and eating at Chinese buffets I am so very busy. I have other pics to post, but I ate myself into tiredness at the Chines buffet tonight so they will have to wait. I am sure I am keeping you all in suspense, but until then....

I have a teaser for you....
at the play land at the mall a little boy tried to kick Mia in the face and push her off the stairs to the slide by her face. What do yo think happened next?

A) I calmly asked the boy to stop
B) His mom was paying attention and reprimanded him accordingly.
C) Mia fell off the slide.
D) I said, "Where's you mom?" He answered, "over there." and pointed I said, "I suggest you go stand by her before I take you over there by your arm."

Make your guesses and I will post pics of said day and tell the entire titillating story.

3 comments:

Dr. Samantha said...

ooh, ooh, C AND D. that's my guess. i will not even begin to tell you how tame that is compared to what i would have said/done.
pic is beautiful.

Dr. Samantha said...

by the way, as if you're not busy enough, check out the jib jab video on this blog. i suspect i'll see yours posted with the 3 of you any day. LOL. http://www.scottandrodsreason.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

Cute picture!

And I am guessing D. What a little brat! As John would say as he shakes his finger "Dat not nice"! Hope Mia is ok!