by John Carlos...so I will tell you 10 things about me (Mia)
1. I LOVE to dance. If there is music on I must dance and sometimes Mommy dances with me and that is my favorite.
2. I think every furry creature is a kit cat (except the dog he is a dooooog) so a hamster is a kit cat, a guinea pig is a kit cat, a bunny you guessed it is a kit cat.
3. I never fall asleep in my car seat. Mommy can count on one hand the number of times I have fallen asleep in my car seat.
4. I love to cuddle and when I cuddle I play with my Mommy's hair. Mommy thinks it is SO sweet.
5. I love chicken noodle soup or any soup really.
6. I am very shy around everyone except my Mommy's.
7. I have this horrific noise I make when I want something. It sounds like EEEEEEEEEEEEE. Mommy said we are not going out to eat until I stop making it because it is embarassing.
8. I love my binkie. I would always have one in my mouth if Mommy wouldn't hide them from me. I also love to rub my binkie on the cats or Mommy's hair and then I put it back in my mouth. It is very strange.
9. I have a lot of toys, but never play with them. Instead I get into things and play with them. Like the tupperware cupboard or the bench that holds odds and ends.
10. I love to play in the dogs water. If it is on the floor I run over to it and swish my hands around in it until Mommy puts it away.
I will be tagging Julian, Austin, Ally, and Logan.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 4:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
our first tag...somehow we've managed to avoid the honor. :)
The dreaded car seat nap...unless we are on a road trip, I do everything in my power to avoid them. A 10 minute nap there can prevent a real nap later.
John falls asleep in the car so easily especially if we are trying to get errands done and then mean old Mommy has to wake him. When he first came home I didn't but everyone told me to wake him or I would never get anything done!
I love that Mia calls all animals Kit-Cat! That is so cute.
Post a Comment