CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

First comes love, then comes marriage

I always knew Mia was a bit boy crazy. We would be at our favorite Mexican restaurant and she would "accidentally" drop something to see the cute waiter pick it up for her. We would be at the play area in the mall and she would walk up to the cutest boy and say, "hi." I am sure she was hoping he would ask her out. Today all my fears came to a head. The pictures say it all.



It appears as though Alex put the moves on Mia first. Check out his hand on her arm, but I didn't have the camera when Mia went up to Alex and gave him a hug.



Now I think she is playing hard to get.



Now she is really playing hard to get. See she has him chasing her.



She finally had to give in. She thinks he is SO cute.



He is starting to look bored with her. Uh - oh.

Now onto some new clothes cuteness....





I got this new outfit for Mia the other day. The pics don't really do it justice.




The pants are suppose to be capri gouchos, but they fit her like pants.




Did you need some tupperware for that? Check out the matching shoes.



Close up of the shoes. Those feet look like big girl feet. Lesson learned...don't step foot into Gymboree unless you are prepared to spend way too much money on a coordinating outfit for your child.



Is that chocolate on her face? NO it's dirt. She was helping me outside today and decided to eat some dirt. So I decided I needed a picture of her with dirt on her face. I probably should have wiped it off, but what fun would that be?

4 comments:

Dr. Samantha said...

yes, long shorts fit juilan like pants, as gauchos fit mia like pants. i'm afraid that is the going to be the story for our little guatelings. at least i'll be able to share the "shortest kid in the class" experience with him. truth is, gauchos STILL fit me like pants. LOL.

that boy, btw, is very handsome. she could do worse.

i have to admit though, that i was hoping she'd wait for julian...any chance you'll be moving to the pacific northwest anytime soon?

Kelly said...

Gymboree is EVIL!!!!!! I love it! She is such a doll and her boytoy is a cutie too!

BTW Yes I did see the signs and thought that would be funny on the blog... you know me too well!Lol

Kathy said...

Mia looks beautiful in that color! And I love her matching sandals. I agree with Kelly Gymboree is evil. I have so many Gymbucks to use it is sick!

Mia's boyfriend is cute but did I notice he was wearing a harness? He could be a Momma's Boy.

Anonymous said...

LOL your little flirty girl is so cute! She looks so tall in her new clothes and her sandals are PRECIOUS! Gymboree is like drugs!! It gets me in more trouble than any other store.