CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Macs Rule

So I haven't been blogging much lately because I have been awaiting my new computer. I got my new computer and it died or maybe we killed it. I will never know, but that is ok because I got another BETTER computer. My old Mac Book was over 6 years old and we bought it used so it was a little slow to say the least. Just a dig for all you PC users out there - how many of you can say that you even have a 6 yr old laptop that even still boots up?!? Not many I suspect because Macs rule and PC's drool. Just had to get that out! Back to my old computer....it took forever to do everything and I couldn't understand how everyone posted so many pictures, because it took me an hour to resize and upload 5 of them. So anyway here is my new computer! You may be hearing more from me now. Yes, I took pictures of my new computer and I suppose I will throw in some of Mia too.




Onto Mia....she is walking almost exclusively now! It is so funny, because it still surprises me sometimes when I see her walking towards me! We had her 18 mo check up and it was HORRIBLE. Jenny couldn't come with me (she has came to every other appointment) so I was on my own and Mia started screaming as soon as we got into the room and didn't stop until we were out in the car. It was horrible. Did I mention how horrible it was. On a good note though, Mia weights a whopping 27 pounds 10 ounces and she is 33 inches tall. She is a big girl! Which is sort of funny because I always thought I would have this tiny little girl from Guatemala and instead I have a big girl from Guatemala.

Jenny and I have decided to try a new church by us so I had to go and buy Mia a new dress for the occasion. I think it will be good for her to be in the nursery around other kids her age. We will see I am not a Christian, but I think it will be good and I hope we can make some new friends and it is a liberal church too so none of the hateful things that some churches spew in their sermons.



Mia LOVES her backpack and she can actually say backpack! I know she probably watches too much Dora, but she can say backpack because of it.



Back view of backpack.



Her new dress. Excuse the onesie under it. On a side note I think I am the only person who still uses onesis?!?



Back view of skirt. Isn't it cute.



Full view of outfit and yes she is eating a sock. I don't know why, but I guess I should feed her more often.



This picture almost made me cry because she is so beautiful. I know I am biases, but damn she is a beauty.



This is the other dress, but I have to return it because it is too small.



Guess what she is holding my Disney credit card. She loves to play with credit cards! I think I might be in for it when she is a teenager.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats on the new computer! I love the pics of Mia in her new dresses. She is beautiful! I still have John in onesies too...had to order the 3t ones online since I couldn't find them in stores. And I have a big Guatemalan too! Too cute that she can say backpack. She is cuter than Dora!!!

Kelly said...

Woohoo on the new MAC, you lucky duck!Mia is beautiful!!!!!I love the skirt its adorable. Hey I just bought a couple pillowcase dresses , one for 9.99 and another one for 14.99 on www.etsy.com , I already received one of them and it is super cute. I thought I'd share my find. I have a big Guate Girl myself.I think she will like being with other kids, and I hope you like your new church, I need to find one I agree with myself.Have a great weekend!I am going to a B&B in Branson...YEEHAW, the lake will be pretty though LOL

Julie P said...

Ally wears onsies too. But she is tiny - 16 months and not even 20 pounds yet! And I can't even imagine buying anything too small for her! So I had to laugh that you bought a dress too small! Good for you for trying a new church - we have not been up for that, but Ally does go to the nursery at the gym.

Donna said...

Kudos to you guys for finding a new church! Believe it or not, there are some Christians out there who don't judge. I just think the judging kind are louder! I hope those people (at the new church) realize what a gem they'd be getting in you guys. Good luck!

Love the new dress(es), even the one that doesn't fit!! And I agree - that one picture is adorable. Her eyes are...well, you could loose yourself in her eyes!

I think I have laptop envy. I expect hourly blogs from you now!

Dr. Samantha said...

what a big girl! it is amazing how fast she is growing. i hope you like the church. it is so important to have a spiritual home where you feel supported and comfortable.

love the dress. if we ever go for #2 (so to speak) i'm all about a girl to put in little cute dresses. unique cool boy clothes are hard to find.

ps mac mac mac mac!! woo hoo!