CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

18 months old

Yesterday my baby girl was 18 months old! She is getting to be such a big girl. It seems like yesterday she was a tiny 4 month old baby. Yesterday we went to music class and I attempted a photo shoot, but it didn't go well.

I think Mia's teeth are in or so we think, so she slept last night, but we will see what happens tonight. She was getting 2 molars in so I guess I can't really blame her.

Here re the pictures...




This is Jenny's attempt. I think she did a pretty good job.



Look how cute she is!



My attempt my a photo shoot. Things didn't start off too bad, but she quickly got upset with the whole thing.



Look at her Guatemalan doll.



She's starting to get upset at me.



Ok, now she is upset with me. So I picked her up. It is a hard life.

5 comments:

Donna said...

18 months!! Are you kiddin' me! We have got to find a way for them to stop growing!

She is even more beautiful in her pretty dress and with her cute little doll.

Kelly said...

Oh you poor thing!!!!!!How dare Mommy ! LOL
Photo shoots get easier believe it or not!I think you did a good job! She is such a doll and I love her babydoll. Happy Easter

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that last picture. and i don't think i realized how close our kids are in age...julian will be 18 months next friday.

Anonymous said...

Happy 18 Months old Mia!! I tried to get a good shot of Kemry last week on her 18mo birthday too and it was a wash. We'll try again this week when it warms back up and pretend it's her birthday. lol Mia is absolutely precious!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi--I found your blog through another that I read. Your little girl is so cute! We have a lot in common. My little girl is 18 mos. old too and our visit and pick up trips were just days apart. Our girls have so many matching outfits, including the Guatemalan dresses!

Mine just starting fully walking on her own about 3 weeks ago.

take care,
Donna
avaroseisabel.blogspot.com