Mia is all better, well mostly. On Monday she pooed in the tub! That was fun at 7:30 in the morning.
We decided to go to the park yesterday and blow off some steam for a little while, but before the park pics here are some sleepy sick baby girl pics. She never sleeps anywhere, but the bed except when she is sick - she fell asleep while I was holding her and slept for 2 hours on the couch!


Now here are some pics from the park yesterday.

Isn't this a funny face! This is when I first put her in the swing.

This is her swinging....she was smiling.

and walking around at the park.
Today we had music class. This is a new session. We missed the first class because Mia was sick last week. They moved our usual class in with another class because there weren't very many kids in usual class. So I get there and they have us in a class with 3-4 year olds! Mia was the youngest and the moms weren't overly friendly. They had all been in class together for a long time and I tried to talk to a few of them and they were nice, but didn't go out of their way to talk to me. They were doing songs and things that Mia couldn't participate in, because they were too complicated. I was actually watching the clock to see when it would be over and I have never done that! So I will be calling tomorrow to change days and get into the younger class again. Anyway, after class we went to Toys R Us and we bought Mia a water/sand table! It was beautiful outside today so we got it out and played with it.

First some pics from before music class. This is what I purchased with my Gymbucks. I swear that store is like crack to me. I am so glad their isn't a Gap anywhere near here otherwise we would be in SO much debt. While Mia was sick I kept telling Jenny that I HAD to get to Gymboree to use my gymbucks. She of course said that I didn't have to use them, but I didn't agree.

Side view.

Close up. I used to think who spends $30 on a pair of pants for their kid. Well I guess I know that answer, I do. This outfit cost more than I would pay for an outfit for me most of the time, but I use my gymbuck so not really : )

Add the jean jacket and sweater and we are good to go. This was her very first fake smile for the camera!

It didn't last long, because her evil mom took away her binkie.

Give the girl back her binkie.

On the way home from music class. Doesn't she look like it sucked!?!

Playing with her water table. It is just a water table right now because she would just eat the sand! She thought the water was for her to drink.

She was totally soaked when she was all done.

blowing spit bubbles just for us!
6 comments:
Glad to see you are back and happy to hear Mia is all better! Poor little angel.
How cute is that picture at the park? The expression on her face is priceless.
Love her Gymboree outfit!! Mia looks absolutely adorable!! Of course you had to use the Gymbucks. It is like free money! You can use them online too you know. I buy all John's clothes online and they ship super quick. Just used my Gymbucks yesterday and the clothes are already on the way!
Sorry about the music class. That stinks. Hopefully you can get back into one more age appropriate for Mia.
Poor baby!!!!
Glad she is feeling better! Ahh the joys of retail therapy!!!
Hope she is feeling all better soon so she can enjoy that sand/water table!!!
Denise (PackGirl)
Yay! A post.
Those sick pictures are precious. You can tell she's out cold! Love the Gymboree outfit! I've banned myself from the store...even passed on my gym bucks to someone else....but I am LOVIN' Mia in her clothes!
Hope you get the music class straight. What a bummer!
And we have those same bubble toys, isn't that a coincince-c-dink!?! Um, expect most of ours have been, ur, um, trashed, destroyed, thrown over the fence...LOL!
Glad you're all doing better!
Uhghh nothing worse that cleaning out the tub after one of those episodes, but 7:30am does indeed make it worse lol. LOVE her gymbo ensemble! :) She's beautiful! I hope you get into a good music class with mommies that are more welcoming!
I am so glad to see you guys...sheesh I needed my Mia Rey fix!!!! Ok so I am so happy Mia is feelilng better!!! She really does look pissed off in that picture, I would be bummed to if I had to sit with a bunch of older bitchier people in a class that is suppose to be fun.
I cannot believe I have stayed away from gymboree for this long...like since the tulip outfits came out, that is freakin unheard of isn't it?. It is like crack and I love it!!!! Mia's outfit is the cutest thing I have ever seen! God I love that store...
And you have to use gymbucks because its the LAW!!!
I love, love, love Mia's fashion show! That cherry line is soooo cute! Have you checked in today? Gymbo has a new sunflower line and I heard that coupons are coming out in a week or two and there will be markdowns tomorrow or the next day. Obsessed?? Just a bit! LOL We need to do a virtual fashion show! :)
Post a Comment