So Mia and I have had a great time playing outside this week. I can't believe how beautiful the weather has been. We have been wearing shorts and tank tops! Every night for almost 7 years Jenny has been taking Rudy (our dog) for a walk. She does this if it is 100 degrees or 10 feet of snow and 20 below zero. I can only think of a handful of times she hasn't. If she tries not to he stares at her until she breaks down. During the winter Mia and I stay at home all warm and cozy, but when the nice weather hits we walk with them. We weren't sure if Mia liked going on the walks or not, but tonight she saw her wagon through the hole in the fence and made her noise (EEEEEEE) to let us know she wanted to go for a walk. So we got her sunglasses, water bottle, dog and went for a walk.
On a separate note....Mia is eating us out of house and home! She lost almost 2 pounds while she was sick, but she was back to her normal weight within a few days. I think she is going through a growth spurt or something. She can sign eat and say eat. At least 4 times today she came to me and said eat. (its really cute too) I would feed her, but she seems like a bottomless pit. Her tummy is SO big. And don't mention cheese around her or she will sign eat and say cheese and insist on eating some cheese.
Friday, April 18, 2008
wagons rides and sunglasses
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
So glad Mia is feeling better and eating well too!! Love her sunglasses and wagon. The pictures of her in the wagon are just adorable!
Walking a dog in winter is why I am a cat person....that and picking up poop with your hand! Yuck!
I am glad she is feeling better! She is adorable in her glasses!!
I love her shades as much as she does! She is such a diva!I love her outfit! I just want to squeeze her. I am so glad she is feeling better and enjoying the weather.
What adorable pics!! I love her shades!!
Robyn
So styling with those sunglasses!!!
Cant believe we are having such nice weather in April!!!!
Denise
Oh my GOODNESS is she soooo darn cute in her rock star shades!! What a dolly! Isn't this weather AWESOME?? I am so glad that you guys have been out and enjoying it!!
Mia is STYLIN'! She's lookin' fully recovered, too! Enjoy your nice weather (and write me back!) LOL!
so glad she is better. j eats us out of house and home as well. those panzitas are gorgeous!
i am jealous beyond description of your weather. it was hailing here this weekend. the cherry harvest, apparently, is screwed.
Oh my goodness she will STAY in the wagon? I'm amazed! :) Mia you are TOO COOL with those shades! :) Gwen she is ADORABLE!
I'm jealous you can get her to wear the sunglasses. Ally pulls off sunglasses, hats you name it. Its hard to keep her covered!
Post a Comment