CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sick, sick, and even sicker

Just thought I would let all you guys know that we are out of commission for a while. Mia has the roto virus and she is really sick. We went to the doctor today and got the official diagnosis. She has had over 20 poopy diapers in less than 24 hours. The doctor said it will likely last for 5 days or so so if I don't comment on your blog or don't update that is why.

UPDATE: We have had so many poopy diapers I can't even count. Her little bottom is SO red and we can't even use wipes anymore. We have to give her a bath every time she goes. She even has a yeast infection and she cries every time we take off her diaper because she knows it is going to hurt : ( This is breaking my heart. I don't think we can take 5 days of this. The doctor said that if the multiple poos a day don't slow down then we will have to bring her back on Thursday so they can run some tests to be sure she isn't getting too dehydrated. Also she has lost over a pound. Her belly is usually so big and round (my girl likes to eat) but it is flat and sad.



This is my poor sick baby. Look at the dark circles under her eyes.



Here she is in one of her many baths.

5 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Ewwww! I hope she is feeling better soon and you guys don't get it too!

Becky said...

ohno oh no!
We're sending positive healthy vibes your way.

Kathy said...

Poor Mia!! Poor Mommies too! I hope Mia is feeling better soon and you guys stay healthy!

Donna said...

OhNO!!! Poor Mia! PoorEveryone!! 20 diapers!? Yikes!

Hugs and OJ to all of you!

Kelly said...

Oh my poor lil' Sunshine!!!!I will keep her in my thoughts ...poor lil' thing. The poopy dipes, no wipes, all baths is sooooooo heart breaking .Her poor little butt, I am so sorry she is going through this it just stinks! Hope your feeling better soon !