CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 04, 2008

FFF

These pictures are from when we first came home with Mia. Our friends Jen, Dean, and their little girl Gracie drove 4 hours to spend a weekend with us and meet Mia. This is Mia and Gracie in their matching outfits! They are great friends and Gracie is a cutie too!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how precious she is checking Gracie out! :)

Kathy said...

Too cute! I love their matching outfits!

Donna said...

Love those photos and the matching outfits!

However, I didn't get a chance to comment on your last post.

Mia can flirt and date all she wants, but if she ever decides to take a more serious step, it WILL be with Austin or Logan. Please explain that to her. ;-)

I adore the outfit, too. She is just too stinkin' cute!! Love her!