GREAT PICTURES!!!!!! Ok I looove the mama kisses through the screen. How precious is that?!?!?! And you are a GENIUS - I should SOOO make John strap Kemry to his back while he mows so I can get time for ummm a shower or to unload the dishwasher or maybe even to touch up my toenail polish that is hideous! lol That's really such a cute picture of Mia and Jenny too! :D
How cute is Mia riding on Jenny's back???!?!?! OMG, so adorable! I love her playing Peek-a-Boo :) Wanna know what Logan calls those white dandelions? Wishes :) It's so cute that I can't bare to put fertilizer on it.....or am I just lazy?? LOL. Oh, and the pic with all of the sippies cracked me up!!
6 comments:
I am LOVING the peek a boo pics!! Mia, you are so darn cute!! You look like you'd be a lot of fun!!
Jules17
AHHHHHHHHH I love love love the first pic and Jenny with "the kid" on her back mowing the lawn is crackin' my ass up! Talk to me soon :)
The first picture is to cute for words!!!!
Hmmm... wondering if my dh would be up for a little "workout" while mowing the lawn!!!! That would give me a nice break!!!
Denise
Too cute!! I love the pictures of Mia playing peek a boo. Mia doesn't look like she is enjoying the lawn mowing too much! Talk about a work out!!
GREAT PICTURES!!!!!! Ok I looove the mama kisses through the screen. How precious is that?!?!?! And you are a GENIUS - I should SOOO make John strap Kemry to his back while he mows so I can get time for ummm a shower or to unload the dishwasher or maybe even to touch up my toenail polish that is hideous! lol That's really such a cute picture of Mia and Jenny too! :D
How cute is Mia riding on Jenny's back???!?!?! OMG, so adorable! I love her playing Peek-a-Boo :) Wanna know what Logan calls those white dandelions? Wishes :) It's so cute that I can't bare to put fertilizer on it.....or am I just lazy?? LOL. Oh, and the pic with all of the sippies cracked me up!!
Post a Comment