First off I want to thank everyone for your well wishes : ) It really means a lot and we don't get a long (if any) support from our family so it is very special from all our "friends".
I really don't have anything else exciting to report. Just some pictures to share.

While Jenny was mowing the lawn this weekend Mia and I played outside and went for a walk. She is so independent now and hates to not be able to walk.

She is obsessed with dandelions. She picks them all day long and blows them. Look at her cute little lips blowing the dandelion.

still blowing....

still.....

This is after lunch and she had water, milk, and her smoothie.

She reminds me of Stingy on Lazy Town. MINE, MINE, MINE

MINE

Throw the sand.

This is funny!

Here you do it.

Crawling up the stairs.

I'm SO cute.


4 comments:
Mia has the cutest clothes!! She is getting to be such a big girl! How funny is the pictures with all the sippy cups...maybe she heard she may have to share with her little sister soon??
Mia is just too cute. Love the sandbox pictures.
Ok I LOOOVE the pictures with the sippy cups!!!! She and Kemry would get along great (her cuppie is her #1 love in her life lol). The dandelion blowing is precious! And I don't understand why anyone wouldn't support a parentless child getting to go to a loving home? I just don't get people sometimes. All children deserve loving parents, bottom line!
Mia we love our drinks over here too! That is the cutest!!!! Her outfits are always so cute I am loving her little piggies! Have an awesome weekend!
Dandelion blowing is an olympic sport round here...and it shows in our lawn!!! :)
I just love Mia's clothes!!!! Too cute!
Denise
Post a Comment