
By now Mia is just tired. Notice anything.....Jenny didn't like her face in this pic so she changed it a bit. She thinks she is hilarious and maybe I do too!
We went to the zoo today! It was fun, but I felt so bad for the animals. Their enclosures seemed so small compared to them. I guess I am just a tree hugger and love animals a little too much!



4 comments:
I love your FFF! Chubby babies are the best and love the tongue sticking out. Mia is precious!
Great zoo pics too! The animals at the zoo always do seem so dejected, don't they? Love the pink Converse sneakers! Too cute!
Oh my goodness Gwen that is SUCH a cute picture of Mia! I loooove chubs on babies! :) The zoo pictures are great! I'm LOLing at what Jenny did to her picture. I should do that to ALL my pics. lol
Oh my gosh - I am loving the pics!! I am such a dorkola - I actually looked at Jenny's pic (for quite a while) and thought, "Wow - I'll bet she gets told she looks like Sandra Bullock ALL the time." And then I read your caption!! Eeeek.
Super cute Mia and her mommas!!
Jules
That is HILARIOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment