As you all know who read my little blog (all 6 of you) I am a little obsessed with Mia's clothes. Let me start off saying that I really am not materialistic, well most of the time. I would not hesitate to spend $50 for a dress for her, but for myself I would probably would not. Don't know why this is, but it is. Lately I buy our clothes at Target, Walmart, and Old Navy. Nothing too fancy. If I feel fancy I may get something at American Eagle, I know I am fancy and I still think I am 16!
Well Mia's Matilda Janes clothes came today and OH MY, they are the cutest thing I have ever seen. The leggings were on back order, but I should get them soon. Onto some Mia cuteness - we had a little fashion show!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Some New Clothes Fun!
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I totally understand the clothes thing with our daughter - I swear Ally has more clothes than Becky and I combined. Mia does look super cute!
I hope the cemetary visit is nice. On Mother's Day I went to the cemetary with my dad to plant flowers at his parents' and grandparents' (My grand and and great-grandparents) graves. And last weekend I was at my mom's parents' cemetary. It is a very poignant time of the year. I hope you are able to take some time and reflect (or at least hold Mia for a bit of love) while you are there.
I am obsessedwith Sky's clothes as well...and I too think I am 16.I would buy my clothes at AE if they fit my fat arse! LOL Now most importantly...I love Mia's outfit !!!She looks like a lil' model! SO FREAK'IN CUTE!!!
I completely agree with the clothes issue!!!! :) I haven't had new NICE clothes since ummmm Kollin was born! :) I usually buy whatever is on clearance for me and go all out on my kids even though it doesn't typically reflect in my blog since we're usually playing out in the dirt when I get the camera out. lol I cannot say enough how CUTE Mia is in her new clothes!!! :) LOVE that outfit...you have fabulous taste! I hope your day meeting your grandpa, mom and grandma went well!
Hi my name is Tara and I am a clothing-for-my-kid addict....lol. That outfit is tdf! I am waiting with bated breath for a shipment to come to my house. Mia looks so adorable in her new giddy up :) And it looks like you all had a blast at the zoo :)
Tabitha easily has more clothes than me and her Daddy put together. I love nice things for her, but have become a big fan of the consignment shop near us because they have great stuff at a great price. Oh, I'm a shoes aholic for her too!
Becky T.
www.tabithasjourney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment