CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend trips and all better

Well, we are finally all healthy is this house. I ended up with a fever of 102 and going to the doctor only for them to say that I just needed to rest and keep my liquid intake up. We had a trip planned to go to Chicago for the weekend to visit Jen, Dean and Gracie and we didn't want to have to reschedule so on top of getting over my sickness I had to get ready for the trip. I didn't even have time to read any blogs or update mine! Anyway by Friday am I was feeling better and we had a great time! We went to the beach on Saturday morning and it was raining so we left and went back to their house and ate breakfast took naps and then went to Navy Pier, Dean and I rode the ferris wheel and we also rode the merry go round. We walked around and ate some Italian Ice it was so yummy! We filled the rest of the time with talking and laughing, good times.

It is 4:30 am and Miss Mia thought it was time to wake up and we have been up since 2:30. I will post some pictures of our trip later today when I have more sleep.

Thanks Jules and Julie for checking back in!



This is from our first day of music class pre sickness.



Just chillin' like a villin'



and chewing on something kid appropriate, a battery



some Mia butt, not to be confused with Skylie butt, but just as adorable



standing on a box looking out the window

I can't get blogger to upload the rest of the pics but I will try tomorrow!

Now to add more pictures!



Before we left I made Chicken Apple sausages for dinner and Mia took hers on the go.



She likes her some chicken apple sausage



Just a girl and her sausage



This is when we got to Chicago, she loves her banana.



get in there, you silly banana



Us at the beach.






gettin' some Mama love



some Mia and Mama butt



Jen, Jenny and Mia




Dean and Gracie playing soccer. Doesn't Gracie look like a natural? That's what happens when your Dad is a soccer guru.



Can you tell Mia didn't want to go in the water?!?



What did you say? Look? Look, where?



Oh, the ball.



Hangin out in our swim suits.



She loved playing with the stroller and she always had the pearls on. I love the way she is smiling at Jenny.



More pearls.



I love this look.



Am I the cutest thing EVER?!?



Family picture at Navy Pier.




We are working on the potty thing, doesn't she look thrilled.



7 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG I was about to go into Mia Rey withdrawal...Then I got my Mia butt fix...THank you LOL I am so gklad you guys are feeling healthy and had a good time. I am excited to see more pics!

Kathy said...

Glad you are all feeling better! Chicago sounds like a lot of fun. Love Mia's dress and her choice of snack! She is so cute!

Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Andrea W. said...

You are such a pretty girl, Mia. Glad everyone is feeling better!

Julie P said...

So glad you're all ok. What fun in you had in Chicago! At least Mia has a butt - you've seen skinny minny Ally and there is just nothing there, without a diaper clothes would literally fall off of her, heck they fall off even with the diaper!

One Busy Momma said...

Glad you felt better before getting to Chicago!!
Sounds like you ended up having a good time!!! Gotta get Mia in the water though!!!

Denise
(who actually has a voice now and water doesnt feel like nails)

Tara said...

Hi!!!!! It looks like you guys had an AWESOME time in Chicago :) FUN!! I love Mia's funky dress with the Chuck T's. I think I had some black ones for Logan that I might have to find and bust out on my diva. I hope you guys stay well. No more sickies :)

Donna said...

Wow - what a great, full of deatils, full of pictures post!

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I'm glad you go to go to Chicago still and see your friends - I know how much you miss them!

sigh - Mia's clothes are the cutest things on Earth, well, HER in the clothes makes them completely adorable!

LOVE all the pics - sure hope i can get back to blogging and e-mailin' soon! miss you guys!