Well I am a day late and maybe even a dollar short! Mia was feeling much better and we had a friend and her 2 daughters come over and stay the night with us. Then I started feeling crappy and then at 3:00 am Mia had a 101.9 fever! We don't know why because she is over her cold, but she is still sick soooo that is why I am late. I am playing by the rules this time and doing the bloopers!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
FFF
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Oh my gosh...even with a blooper pic, Mia is CUUUUUTE. I am sorry you all have been feeling sick!! It's the summer - you CAN'T get sick in the summer, right?? Hugs that you all feel better soon - did Jenny manage to stay well?
Sorry to hear there is something going round your house.... hope everyone is over it soon.
Even in blooper pics, she's still adorable!
Denise
OMG those photos are freaking hysterical...ROFL.
Great blooper pics!!
Robyn
Cute pictures!!
Hope Mia is feeling better and you too!!
LOL That is soooooo darling!!!! I hope everyone is feeling better. Could it be teeth?
I hope you're all feeling better.
Hey...I haven't heard much from you lately - are you all okay? We leave tomorrow for the weekend, but I wanted to check in on you!!
Hugs!
Almost a week and no new post. Are you guys ok? I hope so, we're thinking of you.
Post a Comment