CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Can't think of a witty title post!

So I have a lot to catch up on. It seems like not much has been going on, but we have actually been pretty busy!

First of all last week Denise, Kenney, and all 4 of their adorable kids came over. We sat outside, cooked out, watched the kids play and talked. It was really good to meet them and we had a really good time!



Look at the look on Mia's face! She didn't know what to think of the boys! Or is she just checking E out while he takes his shirt off!



Look at the boys having fun! Is Mia checking out E's booty?



Mia decided she wanted to play with the boys!



Maybe not!



Check out E "surfing" the water table! They were so cute and they really liked the water table. I think Denise and Kenny are going to have to get them one!


Next are some pics from the park!



Can you tell she was happy we were at her favorite park?!?



Going to play!




Now lets go swing. Follow me.



Happy Mommy and I think Mia was saying "down."




Now onto sliding fun! Mia doesn't exactly like to slide.



Jenny does though.



Jenny REALLY likes to slide!




I climbed up the rock wall and through the tunnel.


We went to the mall this week and played



Mia rode a lion.



and looked cute! Then she came up to me and said, "home." I asked her if she wanted to go home and she shook her head yes and said, "home". So we went home!

I forgot to mention a few weeks ago that my wonderful wife won me A LOT of Matilda Jane clothes! They had a contest for people to design a log for a hockey league the owner is part of. Anyway, Jenny designed a kick ass logo and we won TONS of Matilda Jane clothes. Hence the cute ruffle pants above and the clothes below. It was like over $500 worth of clothes, but when everything is pretty expensive it turns out to be about 10 pieces.



We got all dressed up and headed to music class. We got there and they were repaving the parking lot so we had to park REALLY far away and walk the 10 miles to get it. We get to the class room and there is no class because it is the 4th of July week! I can be such a ditz sometimes!



What's in there?



Hey, follow me.



Whatz up?



Just filing my nails.




At the school they have a beautiful courtyard so I decided to try to get some pics.





I think Mia was bored with the idea.



This is the face she makes before she reaches her arms out and say, "up"



Hey, what's in there?



Look, over there.



Nevermind.




These next pics are me trying to get a pic of her smiling, but I didn't do a very good job.








7 comments:

Kathy said...

Mia is so stinking cute and love her new outfits especially the skirt one! Before I even read your caption I thought that Mia was checking E out taking his shirt off. He is a cutie as are his brothers.

And who likes going to the park more...Mia or her Mommies??

Have a great 4th!

Julie P said...

Ahhh the effort we go to to their smiles on camera! Ally makes it tough now too. Love the cute clothes! I LOL at the site of Mia and the boys.
Happy 4th - FYI we're on vacation next week and won't be blogging much.

Tara said...

How fun that you got to play with the boys :) I LOVE Jenny's silly slide face.....CLASSIC! LOL What an awesome score on the clothes! Mia is adorable in them (but she is adorable in anything).

Dr. Samantha said...

love love love the outfits. i'm ready for a girl. :)

One Busy Momma said...

Congrats on the clothes!!!!

I'll have to let E know that he has an admirer!!! We had a great time! Thanks again for having us! Yes... we are looking to buy a water table now!

Cute pics from the park!

Denise

lovingourtwoguys said...

Awwwww! Your family is so beautiful!!

The Matilda (sp?)Jane clothes *almost* make me want to have a girl. But, really, Mia would be gorgeous in a burlap sack! Sam's eyes lit up when he saw her and I am not kidding!

Such sweet pics and you all look so happy!! Aaaah, bliss!!

Kelly said...

I love your park !!! Mia is looking super-chic in her awesomely hip Matilda Jane clothes.
It looks like she was really checking out E...That is so funny.I like the park too especially when its not 1000 degrees. It looks like you girls had fun. What's the latest on Panama? I think Mia should be a model for Matilda Jane, she wears it soooooooooooo well. She is so freak'in cute.