CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Carpet and New Floor....


So I know you guys are on pins and needles waiting for pics of our new floors. I have lots of pics from our weekend with Jen, Dean and Gracie but I will save those for another day! Here are the pics of our old floors and our new floors.




This is our old floor, messy with Mia toys and then Mia butt too.


Our old carpet and some Mia butt again. She kept running away from me this day.


Our new carpet and floor.



The view from the front door.



the living room.

So whatcha think?!?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG I love it!!!!! It looks bigger for some reason. I also love Mia butt but that's nothing new. :)

Kathy said...

Looks great and I love your swirly wall hanging too! Mia butt in her ruffly bottoms is just adorable!

Julie P said...

Flooring looks great but I have to say that MIa is cuter than any of the floors!