CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cars and Goats



guess what Mia got? A new car! I got this car off of Craiglist for $15 and he LOVES it! She hasn't stopped playing with it since we got it home. She doesn't really drive it, she just gets in and out of it and she even sits in it and watches tv. One night she was playing in it when Jenny and I were eating dinner and she started yelling mommy and momma. We just told her to quit whining and finally Jenny walked out only to see she had slipped down and had her head caught under the steering wheel! Bad Mamas!!! She was ok : )



No we didn't get a goat! We went to the petting zoo. Although I have always wanted a goat but I don't think my neighbors would appreciate us having a goat.




We told Mia we were going to see animals and here she is yelling animals to the animals.



then we fed the goat



Mia thought it was pretty neat.



Isn't that goat stinkin' cute!



Oh and Mia is cute too!




She was so brave and she wasn't even scared of the goat!



Mama feeding the goat.



Then there was this sweet donkey. Mia kept saying he was a llama because there were llama in there and I kept telling her to look at the llama because you know it was Linda the llama. If you watch Diego you know?!?



It was really cold this weekend the temp barely hit 70 so Mia got to sport her new jeans. Here is some Mia butt.




and some Mia butt running away.




They had a little play ground there and here is Mia walking the tight rope.




Do they think the ropes are going to hold a kid in?

We have our new carpet and kitchen floor installed but you will just have to be on pins and needles for another day until I take some pictures. Try to contain yourself and make it through you day.

6 comments:

lovingourtwoguys said...

Okay, Mia butt is the CUTEST ever!! I love her new car - my sons would have a ball with her and the CAR (they are car obsessed). Good Craig's List score!!

Thank you for waiting patiently for our return...we are going to MoGuate (Tan Tar A) this weekend and then school starts. Ugh, I am stressed already.

Why can't you live near me so we can go meet for a cosmo when I am stressed???

One Busy Momma said...

Awesome car!!!! Gotta love Craig's list!!!
I think a goat would be great!!!! Love the fact that Mia liked to feed them! Love petting zoo's!!!

She's so cute working those jeans!!

Denise

Kelly said...

I Can't stand it I want pics of the new floors damn YOU!!!!! I love Mia's Butt pics and I am loving those jeans!!!!! How cute!!!! I know LEEEEEEENDA the Llama , I know her very well :) Looks like you had fun !!!Mia is very brave! You know my dad always said he was going to get a goat for the back yard when we were kids , I guess to eat the grass??? Anyway used to drive my mom NUTS!!!! Like divorce NUTS!!!LOL His new thing is Craigslist he like stalks it ALL Day and then tells her he's going to buy all this shit that he will never use. LOL She's going Divorce NUTS and its pretty funny!!! Mom if your reading this He's so on to you !!!

Kelly said...

Oh yeah The car is AWESOME BTW!!!! Good find!

Kathy said...

Love the car! John had those cars at daycare and once carjacked some kid out of one.

Cute goat but cuter Mia and love her new jeans.

Julie P said...

She looks so grown up!
Oh don't you hate it when you think they are just whining or complaining and they're not? I always feel so bad.
WOW she is brave, as you know Ally is not a fan of animals other than dogs and cats. But we'll keep trying.
PICTURES of the house please, since you keep talking about it your loyal readers are waiting with baited breath!