We had a great Labor Day weekend! I only wish every weekend was 3 days long, well, most the time I do : )
We went to the beach with Jill and the girls, Kayla and Kyleigh. It is so cute because Mia now remembers people and talks about them and she even gets excited to see them. I was telling Mia that we were going to see Kayla and Kyleigh and going to the beach and she would repeat it back to me, but not without a OOOOHHHH before it!

being cute in a hole
Then we swan in our pool. We like to swim and so does Mia, so good times for everyone. We did however take down our pool on Monday, which was not such good times. It is a lot of work and now we have dead grass in the shape of a crop circle in the middle of our yard. It's pretty.

Me throwing Mia in the air.

An actual shot of me throwing Mia in the air, but it is too bright.

We are serious about our flotation devices. See she is wearing a flotation swimsuit and water wings.

She could be all by herself and loved every minute of it. Too bad we just figured this out the day before we took the pool down.

Just floating...

guess what we got? A riding lawn mower! Just at the end of the season, but now I won't have to listen to Jenny whine about mowing the grass next year so it is worth it. Mia LOVES to climb on it and pretend she is driving it. Check out her stylin' suit....gotta love the floatie suits.
OKAY PREPARE FOR SOME SERIOUS CUTENESS.
not that I am biased in any way shape or form.
Are you ready???

I hope you were ready because Mia in her new swimsuit is quite possibly enough to make me cry.

I found this swimsuit on the internet for $56 +shipping and I wasn't exactly sure I was willing (more like Jenny would allow me to) pay that for a swim suit when she already has 3 others. I found this one on ebay for $26 including shipping so she HAD to have it! For Myrtle Beach of course.

My neighbor came over and asked if we were going to dance class! I said, "no, this is her new bathing suit." She said, "oh." She seemed sort of confused, but she has a boy so I don't think she understands that Mia is a princess.

too bad they don't make this in adult sizes, huh?

some Mia butt. check out my lovely brown grass!



6 comments:
OMG Call an ambulance!!!!!That's the cutest freaking swimsuit ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I think I am okay now
Wait here it comes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo that is some serious cuteness there and I cannot wait to meet you all in person.
Shut up!!!! I think I just had a mini stroke from the swimming suit. OMG Is that a Kate something suit? She is the cutest little miss I've ever seen besides Skylar. I have to get a cold rag now and lay down for a while.
Debbie, Kelly's mom, Skylar's Onnie
That is the CUTEST bathing suit EVER!!!!! Mia looks so precious. I am having girl clothes envy. John's bathing suits have turtles, stripes or Lightning McQueen on them.
OH MY GOODNESS. That swimsuit was worth EVERY penny!! Could she be any more adorable?? What a honey bear!! I do think she looks proud of her new suit too, don't you? And who wouldn't be, really??!! I'm with Kathy and her girl clothes envy - the boys suits have sharks and dinosaurs on them. Not even in the same league.
O-M-G! That suit ROCKS!!! I love, love, love it!!!! Mia's little butt is sooooo cute in it! You are not allowed to tell me any of the details so I don't go and order one...lol!
Post a Comment