CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

My 20 minute Montage


So I made a montage for Mia's second birthday party.  Don't even ask me where my baby is because I will for sure cry you a fountain of tears and also to all those well meaning people who say in a few years she will be going to school, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!  I may just home school so I never have to be away from my sweet baby.  Ok enough of my rant.  So I uploaded it to true media but originally did it in Iphoto because I have a mac and macs rock.  So if you can't read the poems, sorry and be sure you have your music on but it cuts out towards the end because I didn't want to pay for a premium membership to have the music continue.  I also don't know why my pic is on the front but it is and I don't feel like figuring it out.  It really is 20 minutes long but don't fret I don't expect any of you to actually watch the full 20 minutes but the first 5 or so are my sweet baby as a real baby!  Enjoy!!
Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com

5 comments:

Dr. Samantha said...

ok i'm 2 minutes in and bawling like a baby.
can't wait to see the rest.
wow.
we're so gonna do one of these...

Kelly said...

I cannot believe it...that's all. Oh and she is so freakin' cute. And we had to the swimsuit too, so be sure to bring it to gFest so we can match our 2 little girls
(WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I am vaklempt right now, so talk amungst yourselves for a few moments.......
Seriously, aren't we the luckiest people on the planet? How'd that happen. Mia is soooooooo cute. I can't wait to meet you girls in person.
Debbie, Kel's Mom, Skylars Onnie

Donna said...

TISSUES!!! Wow! You did an wesome job! Can't youorder DVD's of that - you need to!

The songs, the poems - precious! I think you need to e-mail me all that info. I had heard the songs, but not those versions. And I had not read the poem about carrying you home - you write it?

Anyway - Mia will always be your baby! She's absolutely beautiful and it shows how much and how she's being loved!!

Kathy said...

OMG!! That is so sweet!! I love watching Mia grow up in pictures and that poem/letter about coming home had me crying. You should definitely get that on DVD!!