CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The park

We go to the park a lot and Mia loves it! She is getting really brave and loves to slide down the slide by herself! She is getting to be such a big girl.



Look ma someone drew a picture of a penis...



no really a penis.



a bug



my tummy hurts, I think I have to poop



Seriously beautiful





Here I am



peek a boo



a little pole dance



look over there. Made you look.




tunnel vision.




4 comments:

Dr. Samantha said...

girl- ROFL. did you tequila shots before your post tonight?

Kelly said...

Beatiful girl ...you funny

OMG I am so excited to get to meet you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its literally days away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie P said...

I love the new header - the pics are GREAT. You're leaving for SC soon right? Have fun at Guatoberfest - I'll be looking for a full report! Safe travels and have lots of fun!

Kathy said...

Mia is so cute! Love tunnel vision! And the new header is great! Awesome pictures.