CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 03, 2008

Our pictures...

Some of these you have already seen, but I thought I would post the whole pics in full size.



our first professional family pic



walking barefoot and hoping not to get poison ivy




this one isn't so dark in the actual pic



looking at a flower



my beautiful girl



this one is my fav



pushing the tree



she always does this, looks down and I thought it was cute so we got this one too.



I've always got to have th pic with the dolls.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Precious precious precious.

lovingourtwoguys said...

So beautiful I can hardly stand it. All of you. What a perfect family!

Donna said...

Wow! I"m lovin it. I can see why your favorite is your favorite. But really, they're all awesome. And her outfits. Oh, her outfits just made me drool with envy - good job Mommy!

Okay - I'm going to go back and stare at them all over again!!

Kathy said...

They are all beautiful. I love your fav too and the one of the 3 of you sitting and the tree pushing one too!

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful pics of a beautiful family!

Love the pic wiht the tree showing the tutu!! Good job Momma!

Love the dolls too and her little embroidered shirt!
Great job Mia for geting through the photo shoot!

Denise

Unknown said...

Coming out of lurkdom to say: wow - those are stunning pictures. I just love them. What a beautiful family. And I agree with the prior poster - the outfits are pretty drool worthy. Sheri (ceb)

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the photos!! You have a gorgeous little girl!