CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Ripley's Aquarium!

We went to the Ripley's Aquarium and it was a lot of fun! All the kids loved the fish, sharks, and the scary eels. Seriously, those eels were CREEPY!!! We sort of took over the aquarium and I think everyone was wondering who all these people were wearing matching t-shirts with the most beautiful children were doing !



hey look a pirate ship



Mia learned the saying, "no nice" while we were there. She apparently couldn't share her wheel with Sergio and started saying no nice!



Hey where are you going, boyfriend?



swimming with the fishies



where did all the fish go?



Donna and Austin (?) riding the carousel. Did I guess right Donna?



Logan (?) riding the carousel



Mia was so tired, but she LOVED the teacups.



I had it going so fast I could barely walk when we got off and she was cracking up!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Yay - I've been stalkin' for a post. Is Mimi feelin' better?

And yes, you got A and L right! yippee!

Good job with your post(s). Did you see I bailed and put out like a 20 minute video with all of yours, Kelly's and Jill's pics!! hahaha

Kelly said...

I wish we would have gone to the tea cups dammit!!!!

Vanessa said...

Looks like you enjoyed your tea cup ride mom!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I agree those eels were nasty!! WE didnt go to the landing place..Now im sad it looked like fun!!!!

Your daughter is a doll!

Jill said...

Ok....I totally did not even see the teacups. I guess I am not very observant.

Anyhow, I was excited to see your aquarium/barefoot landing post. As always, Mia and the rest of the crew look like they are having so much fun.

Hope Mia is feeling better.

Kathy said...

Great pics! The aquarium looks like a blast and who enjoyed the teacups more? Mommy or Mia?