CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 2 Guatoberfest

On Day 2 in the morning we met up with Donna and the boys!
Here is the first swim and the first time we had seen them in a year!
The pool was disgustingly warm ~ I have never felt a pool so warm, well except a hot tub.





Then it was time for a nap and to get ready to party! Here is Mia calling her boyfriends in her party dress!



Mia rolling around with some guatots.



this is how she rolls.



see that stroller back there...Mia kept trying to steal it



She is so stinking weird sometimes and is always putting things down her shirt.
Play do down her shirt.



The only pic I have of Sky that night. She was as fast as lighting!



Time for a pj party.



let's watch some tv




3 little guatots jumping on the bed



Jenny is overprotective and was freaked out that she was going to fall.



still jumping...



hey, where did their pants go?



my mama



ready to go to sleep!

5 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE the jumpin' on the bed photos!!!

Vanessa said...

Looks like the kids had a wonderful time!

Donna said...

I am SO lifting these photos - where was my camera that night!?! lol
In fact, I took crap for photos all week - my post is going to be a hodgepodge of everybody's else's blog posts.
True Story:
We asked Logan "Who do you love?" He said "Mimi"
We asked Austin "Who do you love?"
He said, "I Austin."
hahaha

Oh - and back to your post - I think Jen did really well for being overprotective - really well!

Dr. Samantha said...

o.m.g. that is the freaking cutest thing i've seen in ages. i wish i had been there!

Kathy said...

Great pictures!!